The 300+ active players in our T&D community know that squash is a great way to have FUN, stay FIT, and build FRIENDSHIPS.
We’ve made it easier than ever for you and your friends to learn to play Squash in 2018! Starting Sunday, January 14, 2018, we are running a 10 week E-league specifically for new and returning players. Individual players can register for just $35 and access:
- A Start on Squash Clinic delivered by a certified squash professional
- Special offers on gear from our sponsors
- 9 round robin sessions led by top women and pros from our community
Our aim is to help new and returning women establish a strong foundation in squash so that they can progress to a higher level of play – and have a ton of fun doing it! Many players who participated in our Spring and Fall 2017 sessions (some shown in the image above) have already moved up to the next level (D) and are playing competitively in league and tournaments! Everyone had fun playing and meeting new people.
31 women are already registered for the January-April 2018 session which will be played in zones covering the following areas.
- WEST: Etobicoke, Oakville, Mississauga, Burlington, Brampton
- NORTH: North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Woodbridge, Vaughan
- SOUTH: Downtown, Midtown, Leaside, Leslieville, East York, Beaches, Annex
- EAST: Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Bowmanville
Tell your friends to sign up and try squash!