GoodLife Fitness offers an affordable option to play squash around Toronto & District and in other major centres in Ontario with access to great squash professionals and programs!
Women’s house leagues are currently running on Wednesday nights at the McCaul and Northridge locations. Coed programming and access to training delivered by certified squash professionals is available at all locations.
GoodLife Fitness clubs are currently represented by 4 TDWSA teams! Both an A and a C team run out of the Dunfield location and B teams play out of the Parkview and Valhalla locations. All that’s needed is a D team to complete the set!
GoodLife offers membership to a single location as well as an Ultimate membership that gives players access to courts at multiple locations. Contact any of the pros below for more information:
- Toronto McCaul (4 courts) – Tara Mullins
- Toronto Dunfield (7 courts) – Bryan Chin
- North York Parkview (4 courts) – Craig Schiele
- North York Northridge (4 courts) – Cory McCartney
- Etobicoke Valhalla (4 courts) – Tara Mullins
- Mississauga ClubOne (3 courts) – Rudy Goodridge
- Waterloo Weber St (4 courts) – Amro Tonbol
- London King/Wellington (4 courts) – Derek Moore
- Ottawa Queensview (7 courts) – Heather Wallace